Amsterdam Schiphol Terminal
The main terminal of Amsterdam Airport consists of three levels:
Ground Floor: Arrivals and ground transportation options
It is connected with P1, and several hotels. Passengers have access to ground transportation such as taxis, buses and shuttles. In this area is located the Schiphol Plaza shopping center, publicly accessible, with restaurants and cafes, information desks, a supermarket and several other services such as hairdresser or lockers.
Second level: Departures and check-in desks
Check-In desks and Departures hall. This floor is divided between the east and west side.
– East side: Departures zone 1 and 2. The gates of lounges B, C, D (D1-D57 and D59-D87 at the upper level) and E are located.
– West Side: Departures zone 3 and 4. Check-in desks, 17-32, besides the gates F, G, H and M.
The doors are divided into three areas (concourses):
– Departures 1: Schengen gates: B, C and D.
– Departures 2: gates E.
– Outputs 3: gates F, G, H and M.
Gates B to M are located on levels 2 and D, E, F are on the upper level.
Third level: Boarding gates and airline lounges
It features vip lounges from halls 1 to 4 and airline lounges. It also has access to gates D, E and F.
– Hall 1: gates D.
– Hall 2: gates E.
– Halls 3 and 4: gates F (separate passport).